14 Oct, 2017
12 Nov, 2017
10 May, 2017
27 May, 2017
7 May, 2017
17 May, 2017
09 May, 2017
24 May, 2017
3 May, 2017
18 May, 2017
Manasarovar Kailash Yatra from Kerung - Kailash predates almost all religious pilgrimages. While Lord Shiva visits Varanasi, his eternal abode is always Kailash, where he dwells with his consort Parvati. For Hindus, Kailash is the physical manifestation of the revered Mount Meru, the centre of the world. In the Bhagvad Gita, Lord Krishna says, "Among the mountains, I am Meru." As the merudanda, it is the spinal cord, the axis mundi that holds the world together. The Vishnu Purana (approx 200 BCE) describes how the world is made up of seven continents ringed by seven oceans - 'The central continent has Meru at its core, bounded by three mountain ranges to the north and three to the south. One of these ranges is the Himalayan barrier, interposed between Meru and 'Bharatha', the Indian subcontinent. Meru itself stands eighty-four thousand leagues high, with four faces of crystal, ruby, gold and lapis lazuli. Ganga falls from the heavens on Meru's summit, circles the mountain and then divides into four mighty rivers which flow to the four quarters of the earth.'' Today we know that the Kailash Mansarovar region indeed gives rise to four great rivers: Brahmaputra, Indus, Sutlej and Karnali.
Yatra is starting from Kathmandu to Rasuwa Gadi; Nepal China border (170 Km ) . You will pass from Trishuli on your left and Dhunche (hub to leave for Gosainkunda) on the way to Syabrubesi. After you arrive border; immigration and customs formalities on both Nepal and China sides proceeds and then drive to the small town - Kerung (26 km).
Arrive to Kathmandu, an exciting and memorable experience with the panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayan range greets your sight.
Nepal Travel and Tour's Airport Representative will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel.
Kathmandu sightseeing / (Visa Day of NRI’s) / and evening program briefing. Over night stay at hotel
SYABRUBESI - RASUAGADI - KERUNG
KERUNG - NEW DONGPA
Dongba to Manasarovar (4580m) Chiu
Drive to Lake Manasarovar with Parikrama (Kora) (Circumambulation) of Lake. Perform first holy Dip & short Pooja. Reach Chiu Gompa.
Manasarovar to Darchen (4700m) Morning is free for spiritual performance; Puja Homa and excursion around secret Lake Manasarovar. Drive to Darchen about an hour; check in to the guest house. Start trek to Asthapatha and back Darchen after Inner Darshana.
Darchen to Driaphuk (4890m)
This is first day of the Kailash Parikrama (Kora). Start after breakfast as earlier as possible, walk about 13 km within about 7 hours. One can ride personal horse.
Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk (4790m)
Today is the day to Pass Dolma-La (5670m) above sea level. The weather will be unpredictable in Dolma-La, any time can change and start to snow storm. So we try to start our journey as earlier as possible. Devine view of Gaurikund is available on the way while descending from Dolma- La.
ZUTHULPHUK to NEW DONGBA
Trek about 2 or 3 hours to end the Parikrama (Kora) of Kailash at Mani wall and drive about 7 hours to New Dongba.
NEW DONGBA - KERUNG
KERUNG to KATHMANDU
After clearing the boarder formalities Nepal part will pick up from boarder by our coach and continue proceed to Kathmandu, check in to the hotel. At evening, feedback assembly and certificate distribution. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, the day is free until your transfer to int. Airport for your onward journey. The trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu International Airport for your flight departure from Nepal.
For Indian Passport Holders: Inr. 1,35,000 per person
Other than Indian Passport Holder (NRI and Others): US$ 2650 per person
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
• Airports pick up and drop services.
• Double sharing full board basis Accommodation in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
• A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
• Transportation Kathmandu to Kodari and back
• Three meals in a day.
• Transport by Tourist Bus as per group sizes / Truck for Luggage in Tibet.
• Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team
• English speaking Tibetan guide
• China Tibet visa fee of Client and staff.
• Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip)
• Down Jacket returnable after trip.
• All camping and cooking equipment .
• Regular entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
• Oxygen cylinder and first add medicines.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES:
• Airfares from Home - Kathmandu - Home
• All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls
• Extra rooms bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
• Stick and a water bottle.
• Travel Insurance of clients
• Emergency evacuation expenses.
• Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse herder) personal porter charges
• Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation
• Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specified
• Tips for supporting staff